Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Wars Campaigns begins

Options
  • 21-05-2013 4:25pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So this is the first of the new end-content stuff:

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/7404-clan-wars-campaign-announcement/

It's also how you get the special CW rewards of the M60, VK72.01 and object 907.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Not sure I like the idea of unique T10 tanks; the guys winning already have an advantage (they won so obviously they are doing something right) so giving them more for next campaign is not sitting to well with me (I've seen it in other games and it ended badly). I'd have preferred to see new unique tank skins or similar instead which don't have a direct impact on the game balance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's a start at least. But more scaling rewards, like skins, would be be a good idea.

Advertisement