Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Player Fit jerseys

Options
  • 21-05-2013 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Anyone on here have the 'Player Fit' jerseys? I'm just wondering exactly how much tighter are they than normal fit jerseys? I'm curious as O'Neills don't seem to exchange Player Fit gear if it doesn't fit right.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Tommy Dillon

What exactly are fitted jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

What exactly are fitted jerseys?

Tighter fitting jersey. The ones sold in the shop are a bit baggier than the player fit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭davegrohl48

You notice it particular in the sleeves Bicep tight even on slim players

Sorry never noticed, maybe its cos im such a beast

• Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

They are slightly tighter round the midrift probably to prevent ease of jersey grabbing and the sail effect, the material is also more breathable. Ive a Dublin one from 2011.

• Advertisement

Sorry never noticed, maybe its cos im such a beast

A beast would fit tightly into an official one over a shop bought. which would make you not a beast then..

listermint wrote: »
    A beast would fit tightly into an official one over a shop bought. which would make you not a beast then..

It was just a joke. ...

It was just a joke. ...

I know....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Anyone on here have the 'Player Fit' jerseys? I'm just wondering exactly how much tighter are they than normal fit jerseys? I'm curious as O'Neills don't seem to exchange Player Fit gear if it doesn't fit right.

They are a lot tighter, the arms especially. If you are normal sized, then I wouldnt worry too much, just order it and it should fit. But if you are carrying muscle or fat then its a gamble.

If you are Dublin based, then head along to the O'Neills factory shop and try one on for size, that's where I got mine. The shop is on the long mile road.

It's worth it getting the player fit imo, looks far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Lome

listermint wrote: »

I see buzz killington is in the house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 KY Kevin

I've heard lads talk about tight fit jerseys too. Assume there the same as player fit, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

KY Kevin wrote: »
    I've heard lads talk about tight fit jerseys too. Assume there the same as player fit, yeah?

Yes, the same thing.

Advertisement