Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cylinder VIP and Reg service - Who?

Options
  • 21-05-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a place that will VIP my cylinder and service my reg in the Limerick area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

George in lambay diving most others send their stuff to him anyway

Great service and a great guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

George in lambay diving most others send their stuff to him anyway

Great service and a great guy

I'd second that. he's always been excellent for me and doesn't bend you over when the bill is presented.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭knockon

Thanks guys - will call him tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Moocifer

I'll third that. In fact my cylinders are with him at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

knockon wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a place that will VIP my cylinder and service my reg in the Limerick area?

Having recently moved to Ennis, I was interested to hear the answer to this too. I'm from Dundalk, but lived in Cork for most of the last couple of years. I've always had my cylinder inspections done by either George in Lambay Diving in Dublin or Jerry in Aquaventures in W Cork. I wanted to know if there was someone close by.

To that end, I asked a Kilkee diver I know if there's anyone in Clare/Limerick.

He said 'No'. He sends his stuff to some bloke in Dundalk!

Talk about going full circle!

• Advertisement
Advertisement