Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just watch - while it's free - group B

Options
  • 20-05-2013 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Group B - Group of Death is free at the moment to watch for anyone who missed it - it was EPIC

- Innovation (probably the best player in the world atm)
    - Flash (God)
    - Life (best zerg in the world)
    - Parting (current world champion)

http://www.gomtv.net/2013wcs1/vod/80085/?set=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

I could only watch the first game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

PM'd you, not sure why they limited it now to a few... :(

Anyone else (regulars to the SC2 forum) who wants to watch these or any other matches from this Seasons GSL let me know and I'll sort you out with my username and password for the week

I've also subscriptions for previous GSL's if you fancy vegging out on those too

They include

-2011 GSTL Season Ticket (Feb)
    -2012 GSTL Season 1
    -2012 GSTL Season 2

-2012 GSL Season 3
    -2012 GSL Season 4
    -2013 GSL Season 1

Symbol vs Innovation (Semi Final of GSL) was on today, so watching that now.
    For those not aware, Innovation is being hailed as the greatest Terran in SC2 ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Anyone else (regulars to the SC2 forum) who wants to watch these or any other matches from this Seasons GSL let me know and I'll sort you out with my username and password for the week

I've also subscriptions for previous GSL's if you fancy vegging out on those too

They include

-2011 GSTL Season Ticket (Feb)
    -2012 GSTL Season 1
    -2012 GSTL Season 2

-2012 GSL Season 3
    -2012 GSL Season 4
    -2013 GSL Season 1

Symbol vs Innovation (Semi Final of GSL) was on today, so watching that now.
    For those not aware, Innovation is being hailed as the greatest Terran in SC2 ever.

Is he innovative?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Nuxy

Bogus, man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

People jump on the bandwagon too fast. He hasn't had any major accomplishments yet. Calling him the greatest ever is a joke at best.

Never seen anyone call him the greatest ever tbh.. But he is the best atm, you cant deny that.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

Never seen anyone call him the greatest ever tbh.. But he is the best atm, you cant deny that.

Best atm is a week by week thing, I wont diss miss hes VERY FúCKING GOOD but being good I do believe is being good constant and dealing with the changes in the game and not just finding 5 OP builds and using them over and over. But hes doing well in GSL code S (or WCS if you wanna call it that) as hes in the final with Soulkey another player not known well enough for their skills. Its actually mean how the NA ladder sometimes get more attention then the KR. If they only spoke good English they would be proper clebs!!!!!!! As I've noticed select is streaming again and because of the English he is getting so many views!!!

Gumbi wrote: »
    People jump on the bandwagon too fast. He hasn't had any major accomplishments yet. Calling him the greatest ever is a joke at best.

I never called him it. I just stated that a lot of people are.

I don't think it's a joke to call him that, as SC2 is still a young game. I'm not sure how much GSL you watch or if that's an off-the-cuff comment. But to top the group of Parting , Flash and Life..., then knockout the current champion RoRo 3-0, then beat Symbol to reach the final.

Tastotis called him the best ever RTS played they had seen, and that was last season in GSL, when he didn't even win anything....so they've been championing him a while, and he's proved them right as he is now in the finals for this season GSL and destroying Symbol in the Semi Finals.
    I expect he will win the finals of this GSL, then he'll be off to the WCS to face the top players of the European and American brackets, so we will see.

And, I would add that Artosis is up there with, if not himself being, the best analytical caster and personality in Starcraft 2....so he should know.

I'm still waiting for MKP to come good again and DRG

Major foresaw the future, said in October innovation is the best Korean Terran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7McO7LwxL0w&t=2h33m35s

first gsl he got to the semi's

2nd got knocked out in ro8

3rd hes in the finals!

bogus, man bogus

• Advertisement

SeantheMan wrote: »

I'm still waiting for MKP to come good again and DRG

:( Neither of them qualified for Code S next season ! ...

Can they now travel to US or Europe to be in their qualifiers for WCS2 ?

Advertisement