Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a Bank Statement When My Account is Locked?

Options
  • 20-05-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

When trying to buy something online, Verified by Visa locked my account. When I rang the helpline to unlock it I was told I would need my account number. However I could not find a bank statement at home with my account number. I was wondering if I can still use the ATM to order a bank statement, or will it eat my card seeing as my account is locked? And if so, how might I get a bank statement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi ashley5766, 

Thanks for posting.

Your Verified by Visa password is separate to your ATM PIN so there shouldn't be any problems ordering your statement.

I hope this answers your question and please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement