Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With Only Two weeks to go are you guys still studying?

Options
  • 20-05-2013 8:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I am still studying but only via exam papers. I hope I can catch up. Now Math I am screwed. Hope I pass it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭weirdspider

fontdor wrote: »
    I am still studying but only via exam papers. I hope I can catch up. Now Math I am screwed. Hope I pass it.

Are you doing HL or OL? Eitherway go through each and every exam question with the worked out method nearby for when you get stuck. Learn and try to reason out the method then come back to the question later and give it another go. Make sure you understand each method though so you can repeat it if a similar question appears in June and ask a teacher if you still don't understand. The solutions can all be found on line. This is quite time consuming but try it if you are struggling to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

**** yeah I'm studying. There's so much to do and so little time. Its really just a case of priority now. Although i do feel that if a sat the LC tomorrow i could still do very well. However if i want the points necessary for my course I'm gonna have to work my ass off from now until the dreaded Wednesday the 5th

Advertisement