Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Clear (URGENT)

Options
  • 20-05-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I need to pay off my holiday bill by today but it is coming up over the limit as there is an outstanding charge on my credit card.
    I transfered money to my card to clear all charges on saturday which I understand is not a working day however it still has not cleared.
    I have been constantly checking the account waiting for the money to transfer in order to pay my bill on time.

Kind Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi lolaRG,

Please contact credit card services directly, they may be able to organise something, even temporarily to allow the transaction to be processed.

Alternatively, if you made the transfer using Banking 365, the funds will be available to spend tomorrow. If you contact the company, they may be able to organise something for you.

Credit card services can be contacted on 1890 251 251.

I hope you get this sorted in time to pay off your holiday.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement