Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Mortgage Newspaper?

Options
  • 20-05-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

I'm trying to enter a BOI online competition and the question asked refers to the above - what is the name of this mortgage newspaper?  I can't find any info on the site, not even the T&Cs - maybe the comp link is old?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Teagwee, 

Thanks for posting.

Can you please send a link to the competition page and we will look into it for you. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Teagwee

Hi Teagwee, 

Thanks for posting.

Can you please send a link to the competition page and we will look into it for you. 

Thanks

Billy
    Hi, This is the link.  I hope it's still running.

Hi Teagwee, 

The competition is still running.
    We obviously can't give you the answer however if you go back to where you found the link in the first place, you'll find it there!

All the best with the competition. 

Billy

Hi Teagwee, 

The competition is still running.
    We obviously can't give you the answer however if you go back to where you found the link in the first place, you'll find it there!

All the best with the competition. 

Billy
    I got the link from a friend, who can't remember where she got it - is there no other way to find the answer to this?  I've trawled the BOI site for a mortgage newspaper - no luck.  Why is it such a big secret?  If I wanted to get a copy of this top secret mortgage newspaper, how would I obtain it?  I'm a BOI customer.

Hi Teagwee, 

The answer is not on the Bank of Ireland website.

The Mortgage Newspaper was published in an Irish Times supplement.
    It will be published again on 30/05.

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement

Thanks - I'll wait until then so.  Hopefully the competition will still be running.  I can't get the Terms & Conditions link to open on the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Teagwee,

Just to confirm the competition will not close until midnight on the 31st of May 2013.

Best of luck with the competition.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement