Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Multi-Trimmer tool

Options
  • 20-05-2013 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hello All,
    It's getting to that time of year when everything needs to be trimmed in my garden - hedges especially. Last summer I bought a Multi -trimmer tool which has a strimmer, hedge trimmer, chainsaw and brush cutter.

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the (drive) shafts for these tools. It's still working fine at the moment but I've only one spare left following an argument with a tree branch.

I really love this tool and the shafts are designed to flex and snap to save the attachements from further damage but I'd really like a few spares. I'm sure someone out there has had this issue before.....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

What brand is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭darkslider

Not 100% on that. No real distinguishing marks on it. uses flexible cable shafts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

Must be a brand engine?
    Any pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭darkslider

Dont see a thing on it.

Advertisement