Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Female/18 Looking for Flat/House Share in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 20-05-2013 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just received an offer from NCAD so am looking for flat/house share preferably D8 but anywhere within reasonable walking/cycling distance of the college (D1, D2 or D7 or as close as possible).

Around €270 pm, with bills shared (TV/Wi-Fi - €20 pm, electricity - €40 bimonthly, or there abouts).

Single room preferable but would consent to shared room with female only (do not mind living with males though).

Am a native English speaker with a reasonable level of Spanish. Would suit both English speaking household or one where I could improve my Spanish and help improve someone's English.

I am friendly and tidy. I do like to go out and have a good time but I will respect you if you have a 'non-party' house. House must be available for the start of college term for 1-3 years. Any other questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you! :)

376904_572915372748668_215857862_n.jpg946824_572913429415529_695277103_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement