Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Job in Germany

Options
  • 19-05-2013 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Heading off to college next year to hopefully study German and Irish... And would love to get a summer job in Germany next summer (2014), as I love the language and the country and I constantly want to improve my language skills. I'm fairly fluent as I went on an exchange for 2 months but I was wondering do you need Level B2 of the European Common language Framework (Zertifikat Deutsch für den Beruf) to get a job.. I know Im jumping ahead but if this is a requirement Ill nees to start preparing for it now..Plus how easy/difficult is it to get a summer job in Germany atm? :)
    Thank in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I would say, the best chances are in the tourism industry, esp. in holiday destinations like the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest. And, I guess, they are more than happy to have someone who is fluent in two languages.

Advertisement