Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

host.ie / Novara hosting issues

Options
  • 19-05-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Anyone else use these guys? Have you been having trouble recently with their service? I've used them for years, and by and large they were excellent. 'Were' is the word I used there, as for the last year or so, it seems that my hosting account is suffering downtime at an alarmingly regular rate, something like the guts of a day every couple of weeks.

To me that's pretty unacceptable for a hosting company. Every time I notice it I raise a support ticket which gets a reply the following day saying something like "Yeah, we had an issue but it's fixed now" or "We had an issue due to other users abusing their quotas". I've asked what they're doing to prevent it but get no response.

If it wasn't for the fact that moving servers is a PITA (especially with some of my sites being somewhat fragile), I'd have ditched them ages ago. Any ideas what I could to to light a fire under these guys? Thanks!

Advertisement