Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with trying to connect hard drive to network

Options
  • 19-05-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Having a few issues with my Iomega Screen Play on my network.

I recently purchased the tplink 3600 router and noticed that it had the functionality of being able to hook up your harddrive to the usb ports on the back and stream the content from the drive across your network.

It was working fine for a couple of weeks but last night I notcined I wasn't getting the feed on the TV any more. disconnected the usb and left in the HDMI which got it working.

The drive now is no longer showing up on my network on usb or ethernet. Any ideas what I could do?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Managed to get it working. Just reconfigured the network drive and used the IP address given to the drive to connect.

Advertisement