Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mul-T-Lock security key cutting in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 19-05-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    Was just wondering whether or not anyone knows where I could get one of these keys cut in Dublin? Preferably in the city centre area? Brand name is Mul-t-Lock.

cle-mul-t-lock-classic-pvc-sur-n%C2%B0.jpg

I had a pair of them, but managed to misplace one of them. Due to move out in about a fortnight and the lost key is gonna be deducted from my deposit.

Would appreciate any help at all! Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

These do them. They are in city centre.
    These are in Raheny
    Going to move this to DIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ianlc

hi Donieose, I'm in the very same situation.

Did you find anywhere to cut that spare "Mul T Lock" key, or are places slow to copy these keys as it says DO NOT DUPLICATE on the key?

Thanks
    Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Hi guys,

gona re activate this thread, basicly iv lost my key, its a security one and i cant get it cut in fogarthys without a security card from landlord (who wont give it to me) is there anywhere that will make a copy? im under house arrest till this is sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jonnyphant

I'm in the same boat now, anywhere I can get a copy even though it says "do not duplicate"?

Advertisement