Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography rock cycle

Options
  • 19-05-2013 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey, wondering if anybody has an essay on the human interaction with the rock cycle? I have an exam answers book but its an answer to outline the economic benefits of the interact, whereas I need one with just to describe the operation of the mine as that's the most common question for this?:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

iFreeley wrote: »
    Hey, wondering if anybody has an essay on the human interaction with the rock cycle? I have an exam answers book but its an answer to outline the economic benefits of the interact, whereas I need one with just to describe the operation of the mine as that's the most common question for this?:P

If its the same exam answer book I have then on page 17 there's the geothermal energy which is interacting with the rock cycle too you can use that As it is describing the operation :)

Advertisement