Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DARE (Disable Access Route to Education)

Options
  • 18-05-2013 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anybody know how difficult it is to get this extra help.

I am a physically disabled person who was turned down for disability benefit but was allocated it on the appeal.........Is there any tips/ advice

and

when will i know if i have qualified for it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

AHEAD are excellent at this stuff

www.ahead.ie

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Tallemma

What's your disability ? I have erbs palsy and was wondering if I'd be eligible for a place in law and french in ucc or Dublin through DARE!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Tallemma wrote: »
    What's your disability ? I have erbs palsy and was wondering if I'd be eligible for a place in law and french in ucc or Dublin through DARE!

Again my advice is contact AHEAD

www.ahead.ie

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement