Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergent from China. Ambisome Amphotericin B for injection

Options
  • 18-05-2013 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all.

A close family friend in Beijing China survived from a transplant as a treatment of Leukemia. Now he suffers from deeply fungal infection in his lungs and stomach. 46, male and he is in need of Ambisome Amphotericin B for Injection. His condition is critical.

His doctor could not find any in China. It seems this medicine is manufactured from Ireland??

Can somebody help me find/buy such medicine please? I will post it back to Beijing ASAP to save his life. I am not a doctor and any help is appreciated!!

Many many thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

RichDING wrote: »
    Hi all.

A close family friend in Beijing China survived from a transplant as a treatment of Leukemia. Now he suffers from deeply fungal infection in his lungs and stomach. 46, male and he is in need of Ambisome Amphotericin B for Injection. His condition is critical.

His doctor could not find any in China. It seems this medicine is manufactured from Ireland??

Can somebody help me find/buy such medicine please? I will post it back to Beijing ASAP to save his life. I am not a doctor and any help is appreciated!!

Many many thanks!!!

Sorry to hear about your friend's condition. We can't discuss his treatment here, and we definitely can't discuss ways of obtaining medications for export.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement