Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#DPW13 - Drogheda Samba Photowalk - 29th June 2013

Options
  • 18-05-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Time for another Drogheda photowalk!

From photowalk.ie:
    Hi all,
    It’s hard to believe, but it’s been two years since the last Drogheda photowalk, so after a few recent requests, I think it’s about time to have the third Drogheda photowalk. We can have the usual visits of the local churches, historic gates if you missed the last two walks, but I think the Drogheda Samba Festival will keep you nice & busy for the day.
    droghedasambafestival_1_0-300x169.png
    You can be sure of plenty of samba music on the streets of Drogheda, with colourful band members & possibly even a few very interesting characters.
    Festival organiser Phil Conyngham told me the bands are due to play at the steps of St. Peters church in West Street from 10am to 4pm and then at the beer garden of McPhails in Laurence Street from 6pm to 9pm.
    We may even drop over to a few of the favourite places in the town, like Ship Street [below], St. Laurence’s Gate, Millmount [the cup & saucer] & the banks of the river Boyne.
    IMG_4123.jpg
    We can meet at the car park beside the bus station at midday & go from there.
    Keep an eye here and the Drogheda Samba website as well as the usual suspect’s facebook & twitter pages for updates…..
    The twitter hashtag is #DPW13

More on: http://photowalk.ie/dpw13

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Yay! #DPW13 will be deadly.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Queen of Pots

I'm GOING!!

Jeez this life without exams is great. Finally getting to bring my camera places again. :)

Advertisement