Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearse/markievicz house yay or nay?!

Options
  • 18-05-2013 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me. I'm 21 & have been living in a refuge with my daughter the last couple of years. I recently was informed by DCC that I will most likely be made an offer of Pearse or Markievicz house! I'm a bit anxious as they seem to be flat city.

A bit of background,
    I'm originally from a quite well to do area, but on discovering I was pregnant in my teens,was disowned by my family, hence why I live in a refuge. My refuge is great (I'm sad to be leaving), I have a self contained appartment in an old Georgian house in a nice area of Dublin. Only 4 other girls live here as well.

Can anyone give me a bit of information about These two flats? Are they rough? Would they be safe after dark?

Many thanks,
    A x

Comments

Advertisement