Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mens eye cream/roll on

Options
  • 18-05-2013 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Been getting dark circles under my eyes lately used the tea bag trick but still didnt work wat would be the best eye cream to get to reduce the dark circles, so many to choose from, l'oreal, nivea, no7 etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

biotherm men's products are excellent, they do a range of eye products including roll-ons and concealers.
    there's a garnier tinted one which I have used (i'm a girl but there's no reason a man couldn't use it!) which covered my blue-black under-eye circles fairly well and was very cooling, just be careful not to use rollers over another eye cream as the roller can clog; also I found the garnier roll on very irritating when wearing contact lenses, more so than with regular eye creams, probably because the product is more liquid, I presume this would also be a consideration if you have sensitive eyes.
    Also look at your diet: too much salt and/or too little water makes dark circles worse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭bureau2009

I find a good night's sleep works great!

Seriously, look after your well being with proper rest and diet.

And expect boozy nights out to take their toll :(

Advertisement