Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naul Amateur Photography Group

Options
  • 17-05-2013 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

We are setting up a new photography group in The Naul for people who share an interest in photography. All levels welcome - it's more about getting together and taking pictures/getting to know your camera then it is about "skill".

We meet every 2 weeks on a Monday evening, the next meeting is on May 27th at 7PM in the Naul Community Hall. Charge is €2 to cover for the rent of the hall.

On the agenda: a small explanation of some camera settings for the newbies and after that a walk through the village for our first snapping session! All welcome to join - if you need directions or have questions, feel free to PM me.

After every meeting a challenge is handed out:
    For the next meeting - Bring along a photograph that tells us a little more about you... Something that reflects your life, your personality, something you care about - anything goes!

Ideally - consider this as a challenge to create a new image within the time set of the following 2 weeks, but if you can't create a new image, an older one will do as well!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

jaysis the naul is right behind me! might join you for a walk through the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Please do - it's a very informal setting, just a heap of people that like taking pictures getting together!
    Where are you based yourself?

(And I will be there, that's a good reason too :o)

i'm in ballyboughal.. not IN the village, but the outskirts. look forward to it!

ackkk forgot about this! when is the next one on? i know someone interested in joining

Advertisement