Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

verify by visa still locked after call

Options
  • 17-05-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

I just called the 0818 365 365 number as I locked my Verify by Visa. I went through the various security questions but as I retried it after the call, it's still showing the following? 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Account Locked[/font]
    spacer_clear.gif
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your Verified by Visa Password has been entered incorrectly 3 times and is now locked.

Please contact Bank of Ireland on 0818 365 365, Option 6 or if calling from abroad on +353 14044000, Option 6 to verify your identity and unlock your account.

To ensure the highest level of security, this is the only way you can reset your password for future purchases with your Bank of Ireland Visa Debit card."[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi justcallmemoses, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

We do not have access to account details at this department so unfortunately cannot check the details for you.
    If you call the 0818 365 365 number again, a representative will be able to look into it for you. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement