Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What smart phone to buy ?

Options
  • 17-05-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Does anyone have an opinion regarding what the best smart phone to buy would be at the moment ?

I was thinking of getting the iphone 5, I had the samsung galaxy s2 liked it but motherboard crashed so not too impressed with samsungs anymore.. additionally the samsung galaxy 4 is massive.

Basically what I'm looking for is a phone with a great camera (is there any with flash on the front camera as well as back ?)...
    Also something that's turning me off apple is that an additional SD card can't be inserted for extra memory.

What would be the best smart phone for me ie: best camera and phone ?

Thanks for any help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

best camera phone - Nokia pureview 808 http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/808pureview/
    best phone & camera - iPhone 5

SD cards are not needed, use iCloud/dropbox.

Flash on the front facing camera is a terrible idea, as you're only going to be using it for taking pictures/video calling of yourself and you'll be at arms length. flash at arms length will make you look paler than MJay.

Advertisement