Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AM I ENTITLED TO GRANT ?

Options
  • 17-05-2013 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi i started collage last september,but in november i smashed my ankle,i was awarded my grant after christmas due to delays,but seems like i only got payed for these 2 mths(which is right)..my question is my circumstances have not changed,and im going back to collage in september,could i apply for the grant again,if so do i just re apply or what way do i approach this??
    cheers
    jimmy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

As far as I know you'll only receive the grant for the 2nd half of 1st year onwards, as long as you withdrew from college by January. You'll have to pay fees for the first half of first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,030 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi i started collage last september,but in november i smashed my ankle,i was awarded my grant after christmas due to delays,but seems like i only got payed for these 2 mths(which is right)..my question is my circumstances have not changed,and im going back to collage in september,could i apply for the grant again,if so do i just re apply or what way do i approach this??
    cheers
    jimmy

Ring the SUSI helpdesk and ask them

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement