Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big problem in on of the branches BOI

Options
  • 17-05-2013 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi

So I have 21 years old, before that I had an account (third one) which has 59 euro overdraft, and I did not had any income so they closed my account, I found a Job a want pay these money but they start refuse me, finally they gave me a new application form and they said that they will call by my phone number and they will give my sort code and my acc number (and I could tell these number to my employer and no waiting for postal sent) SO IS THat true orr they just lied my just to clear my old debt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Igor2155,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We believe you have contacted us before about this. Have you contacted the branch to follow up on the new account request?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Igor2155

Yes I did, they said I have to wait for set up account, I called in friday they said it should be fine in monday - tuesday

Advertisement