Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flagalation

Options
  • 16-05-2013 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Just a quick question about the above.
    Myself and the bf enjoy a bit of gentle slapping with the hand on occasion and lately he has expressing his desire to up it to include riding crops.

I've never done that and am slighly nervous.
    Anyone any advice or experience?
    :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Hi folks,
    Myself and the bf enjoy a bit of gentle slapping with the hand on occasion and lately he has expressing his desire to up it to include riding crops.

Err am no I don't tbh! Maybe try a sex forum somewhere! I have a friend who does this sort of think with her Boyfriend, the beat the ****e into each other all the time! She loved it! She carries a whip from anne summers in her handbag! SHe says there are certain areas that if gently whipped can release something they makes you organism better! I'm sure there are websites with people more experienced people if you google it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Hi folks,

Why don't you just start slow and work out your own comfort levels. Trial and error and see what works.

If something doesn't feel right, or too sore, then stop. Have a safe word or something if you need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Soldering_Iorn

Hi folks,

Gaybasher! :eek:

Wish I had someone to passionately bate me around the place, enjoy! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement