Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pps number for LPT online return

Options
  • 16-05-2013 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    This I my first ever post.... .
    We have a holiday home in Ireland. (Non resident)
    My husband is Irish citizen who had never worked in Ireland (in another words, he is non Irish tax payer ) and I am non EEU citizen (house wife)We are trying to return LPT form online but needs to put pps number.
    I remember when we purchased our holiday home several years ago, our solicitor had to apply pps numbers(for both of us) for stamp duty purpose only... .Does anybody know if these numbers are to be used for filling LPT form and we should get these numbers from our Solicitor? As we don't live in Ireland, we are confused & no idea of pps number system... . When we had to fill form of NPPR,we didn't have to include pps number.... .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mollymalone38

Hi,
    This I my first ever post.... .
    We have a holiday home in Ireland. (Non resident)
    My husband is Irish citizen who had never worked in Ireland (in another words, he is non Irish tax payer ) and I am non EEU citizen (house wife)We are trying to return LPT form online but needs to put pps number.
    I remember when we purchased our holiday home several years ago, our solicitor had to apply pps numbers(for both of us) for stamp duty purpose only... .Does anybody know if these numbers are to be used for filling LPT form and we should get these numbers from our Solicitor? As we don't live in Ireland, we are confused & no idea of pps number system... . When we had to fill form of NPPR,we didn't have to include pps number.... .

Advertisement