Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy yoga DVD

Options
  • 16-05-2013 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has used either of these pregnancy yoga dvd's:
    Shiva Rea - Prenatal Yoga
    Tara Lee - Pregnancy Health yoga

Or if you have any other dvd you would recommend.
    I am attending a weekly class but would like to do some at home as well... but can't remember everything from the class. :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

The dvd I am recommending is Pilates, not Yoga sorry but the workouts use alot of yoga moves and having done classes in both, I think it would suit you. I love it. It is slow paced, gives variations for first, second and third trimesters and the instructor herself is 36 weeks pregnant during filming! The breathing techniques should be helpful too. It's divided into 5 different ten minute work outs plus a bonus one and you can arrange the segments into any order you wish:

Pilates For Buns & Thighs
    Standing Pilates
    Core Pilates
    Pilates For Flexibility
    Total Body Pilates
    Bonus Postnatal Segment: Flat Belly Fast

10 minute Solutions prenatal Pilates

This is the second 10 minute solutions dvd I've bought [different instructors] and I'd probably buy from this range before trying any others out. They are pretty cheap too. You'll get this one for €4.80 on play.com with free postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 AnneJane

Cheers for that information, I'll definitely check it out - its a great price!

Advertisement