Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Matters photo competition

Options
  • 16-05-2013 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

I just came across this competition.
    Photographs can be uploaded from 9th May until 10th June incl.

A panel of judges will choose the three best entries. The decision on 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be decided by a public vote on facebook from 12th to 26th June.

Once uploaded the photographs become the property of Community Matters Ltd.

Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.

The winner(s) agree to have their photo taken and/or their name used with regard to publicity for CommunityMatters

CommunityMatters reserves the rigth to redraw winners if attempts to contact the winner at the designated email, facebook or twitter account fails to result in a response.

All prizes have been kindly donated by Businesses and Services in Dublin 15.

I might have entered but then I saw that the photos become the property of CommunityMatters. What do you think?

Comments

Advertisement