Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scented body moisturiser

Options
  • 16-05-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

HI folks,

Has anyone any suggestions for a nice scented body lotion for men? Something that is good for the skin and will still smell good at the end of a hard day in the office.

Cheers

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

frag420 wrote: »
    HI folks,

Has anyone any suggestions for a nice scented body lotion for men? Something that is good for the skin and will still smell good at the end of a hard day in the office.

Cheers

A

That a new one on me, moisturer for face maybe but whole body moisturisation? is this common practice, apologies if im coming across like a dinosaur, no offence intended.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

You can get 'body butter' at the body shop which does just that!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Def coolwater or farenheit .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Ah lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Well I noticed quiet a few guys in the changing rooms at the gym using it but I dont want to march up and ask them what they are using!!

Having said that I am living in London now and it was nothing I ever noticed in the gyms in Ireland!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement