Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pokemon league Battle roads :D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

That's not entirely accurate. I bite :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Urizen wrote: »
    That's not entirely accurate. I bite :D

O_O

I won't be able to make this, I'm going to a 21st the day before so I'll likely be dying. I'm gonna try to make a few days at least over the summer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

He bites by not doing trades you really really want :(

cloud493 wrote: »
    He bites by not doing trades you really really want :(

I'd trade if you had something I wanted :P

You could just donate those cards or trade for... stuff.... I like moltres :(

• Advertisement

And I like Umbreon. Bring them to me :D

As for Reshiram, I'll probably trade that for a full art Zekrom from BW. I actually prefer Zekrom anyway, and it'd put an end to this madness :P

I only have one umbreon prime and I can't trade it :p although I do now have surplus plasma freeze umbreons.

Then we shall discuss things on Tuesday, comrade. We should also probably stop derailing this thread :P

Yes indeedy. On an on topic note, we are going to need deck lists for Sunday. As in, you write out a deck list. And its modified format, if you were too busy to read the rules, which means its current rotation on, the current rotation being Black and White base set on, so check your deck for illegal cards and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 D _what

Oh shiiit!

...I think I'll actually be able to make it! At first I was like 'aww man I missed it work starts on the 27th' And then I was like 'wait it starts on the 27th!!' I'm heading up to Dublin permanently on Friday so it's looking good! I have a Facebook account too now so maybe I'll try to get onto that.

• Advertisement

Well thats awesome :D looking forward to seeing you.

Advertisement