Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX GOLD MEMBERSHIP 12 MONTHS €31.90 FROM CD-KEYS INSTANT DELIVERY

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Wont let me complete and order, keeps looping back to the checkout screen

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Wont let me complete and order, keeps looping back to the checkout screen

Only hit the checkout button once and wait - you'll see it tries to connect to paypal in the status bar at the bottom of your browser then it opens the paypal page.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

I bought a Game Key from them last year and wouldn't advise it again.

The game worked for about 3 days and the publisher told me the key was invalid and speak to the seller.

Cdkeys.com wouldn't do a thing and back and forth the case went until Ubisoft essentially told me that I was a pirate :mad:

Since the item I bought was virtual and not physical, Paypal wouldn't lift a finger to help neither would the bank of course.

Hmm strange... I just jumped on this because I found it from hotukdeals as it's the top tip today.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-gold-membership-12-months-25-64-from-cd-keys-instant-delivery-1553374?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=05162013&utm_campaign=Daily%2BHot

Saying that there is a few hurdles to jump which I got through today - first was that they send you a SMS to verify everything which I got straight away then I got an email from them saying they can't give me the code because they need to verify my identity so I gave them a pic of my passport and within a few minutes got the code - then onto my xbox account and presto it worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭barrybones_wx

I really want this, my year subscription ended yesterday and my xbox homescreen looked so sad without all the bells and whistles...

Someone tell me it's ok and it will work so i can purchase it please.

• Advertisement

I really want this, my year subscription ended yesterday and my xbox homescreen looked so sad without all the bells and whistles...

Someone tell me it's ok and it will work so i can purchase it please.

I'm a recognise Boards member and I can vouch that it will work but be aware of the loops I had to go through which only take a few minutes if you have your passport or drivers license handy to scan or take a picture to send to yourself.
    It was all done in the space of 5-10 mins

Website end of things seems to work just fine, just needed to enter my mobile number and then enter an authentication code thingy - i haven't put the code in my xbox yet though. Hopefully it works ok, will update after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

Mine ran out a few days ago , but might give this a miss . They can be got for 25-30 on adverts off a few blokes and they always work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Mine ran out a few days ago , but might give this a miss . They can be got for 25-30 on adverts off a few blokes and they always work.

Can you recommend anyone on Adverts ? Mine is up in 4 weeks and I want to buy a cheap 12 month sub from somewhere reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Saying that there is a few hurdles to jump which I got through today - first was that they send you a SMS to verify everything which I got straight away then I got an email from them saying they can't give me the code because they need to verify my identity so I gave them a pic of my passport and within a few minutes got the code - then onto my xbox account and presto it worked!

WHAT?! :pac:
    You are joking right? give a picture of your passport photo? :pac: What could they want with your picture?

Sounds like you just got your information stolen, mate. No online store asks for photo id.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Pixmania used to also ask for photo id, not sure of they still do but they used to .... had to give it to them before when ordering something from them. And several years on my identity still has not been stolen (much as I would like it to be ... can an identity theif also take over your debts??) :D

I wasn't asked for anything, worked just fine. Watching netflix happily now. Not sure about the identity theft, think that might be a little alarmist.The codes may come from a dubious source but im sure everyones debt will be safe enough ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/12-1-xbox-live-gold-membership/

I've always used that site to buy my sub. Its currently £29 for 13 months. For anyone whos sub is just about to run out I would leave it and then check your dashboard. sometimes you will get an offer on your dashboard for xbox live for a month for €1.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Pixmania used to also ask for photo id, not sure of they still do but they used to .... had to give it to them before when ordering something from them. And several years on my identity still has not been stolen (much as I would like it to be ... can an identity theif also take over your debts??) :D

Never knew pixmania did as well. It's such an odd request tho and there is nothing stopping anybody from just grapping a picture off the facebook (etc) and saying its them. Kinda pointless knowing alot of cards have CVV2 codes too. Not to mention your bank doesnt require photos of you :pac:

Maybe I am wrong with my suspicions... it's just that I immediately would think fraud if any online shop asked me for a photo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

WHAT?! :pac:
    You are joking right? give a picture of your passport photo? :pac: What could they want with your picture?

Sounds like you just got your information stolen, mate. No online store asks for photo id.
    Glad someone said it at last! Fcuk me you should run a mile from anyone asking for something like that :eek:

I've had to do it a couple of times on other sites I must of just been one of the unlucky ones that got nabbed on a random spot check. As grudgebringer said I'd gladly let them take over my debts! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Bought this last night. Very easy process. no photo id's etc, just liked the facebook page, got the discount code, purchase the live, authorised via sms and done.

Much easier than i expected. Paid 31.02 via paypay (they were saying 29.98, but paypal give a poor FX rate)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

It's because it was common for people who scam credit cards to buy live subscriptions because once they are redeemed the company cannot get them back - thus they have to verify that you are giving your genuine identity

Never knew pixmania did as well. It's such an odd request tho and there is nothing stopping anybody from just grapping a picture off the facebook (etc) and saying its them. Kinda pointless knowing alot of cards have CVV2 codes too. Not to mention your bank doesnt require photos of you :pac:

Maybe I am wrong with my suspicions... it's just that I immediately would think fraud if any online shop asked me for a photo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭iwantthat

I have one which is no use to me....
    got it from Microsoft in a competition
    seeing the going rate is 32euros...
    i will settle for 20€.
    if someone is in galway, can meet in person

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AppleMacBoy

offer 20 so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I would advise electronic first for these sort of things . I use them and have never had a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

iwantthat wrote: »
    I have one which is no use to me....
    got it from Microsoft in a competition
    seeing the going rate is 32euros...
    i will settle for 20€.
    if someone is in galway, can meet in person

Did you take a photo of the buyer holding their passport? :D:D

Advertisement