Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artwork design help

Options
  • 16-05-2013 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Gonna build a bartop cab but was just wondering about the sideart design i wanted to try design it myself, bud just need some help about getting the design to the right shape and dimensions can photoshop be used for this or would i need something like illustrator? below is the specs for the bartop

05layout.gif

Any help is much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,540 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Why not use existing cabinet artwork and make it look like a mini dedicated cabinet?

Something like this. Original arcade artwork usually looks better than home made stuff.

photo-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

o1s1n wrote: »
    Why not use existing cabinet artwork and make it look like a mini dedicated cabinet?

Something like this. Original arcade artwork usually looks better than home made stuff.

photo-1.jpg

Nice looking bartop cabs - if only there was a complete Hyperspin artwork pack :(

Advertisement