Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Geocology

Options
  • 16-05-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey. For the Geocology question, I think I'm just gonna study the biome side of it rather than the soil side. This is sort of a safe bet considering there's always been at least one biome question, every year. So, if I study my two biome questions what are the odds that I'll be fine? Thoughts?

Also, there's been a pattern every year (bar one year) for the last 6 years where it goes 2 Biomes, 1 Soil --> 1 Biome, 2 Soils - repeat. This year if it follows suit then it'll be two biome's and one soil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Suil Eile

It's in the curriculum that they have to put up atleast one biome question. So yes, if you study the two biome questions which can come up, you are covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Elceeney

Suil Eile wrote: »
    It's in the curriculum that they have to put up atleast one biome question. So yes, if you study the two biome questions which can come up, you are covered.

You are the BEST!
    I wonder does that also apply to the "always one girl, one irish" for English Poetry?

Just remember that the biome question from last year was tricky and caught a lot of people out!
    I am studying my biome too but am also using the soil section of the biome notes to have a soil question prepared i.e discussing soil characteristics and processes that affect them, then I'd have my biome soil (Tropical Rainforest) as an example/case study.

Advertisement