Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mardyke Entertainment Complex

Options
  • 16-05-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Whats the Mardyke bar been like lately? I hear they have ping pong now.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Hmm strange first post seing as the Mardyke have only just announced it and splashed it over their website.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Well I heard about the ping-pong ages ago, but when I went in there a couple of weeks ago I couldn't see the tables anywhere. Maybe it was just something that's been promised for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

We have gone in a few nights to play ping pong. You might have missed them as they are down the back. Lets say you come up the stairs and go right then right again.. They have 4 of 5 tables. cant remember how much but it isn't a lot for an hour..I would recommend it isn't wow oh wow but something differant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Milly33 wrote: »
    We have gone in a few nights to play ping pong. You might have missed them as they are down the back. Lets say you come up the stairs and go right then right again.. They have 4 of 5 tables. cant remember how much but it isn't a lot for an hour..I would recommend it isn't wow oh wow but something differant

Cheers. I've been going there on and off for years, but the layout/venues seem to change quite often!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 astronut

Played pool there yesterday and ended up paying over 13 quid for an hour. I thought that was a bit expensive. Is it? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

astronut wrote: »
    Played pool there yesterday and ended up paying over 13 quid for an hour. I thought that was a bit expensive. Is it? :confused:

Not cheap really....

Peak €7.50 for 30 minutes..

Off-Peak €6.00 for 30 minutes.

http://www.mardyke.com/pool_prices.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 26 astronut

Didn't stop me playing again yesterday though... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kcid

Thanks, just wanted to know a bit about it before i went there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

You know your username is dick backwards?

Advertisement