Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post virus removal issue

Options
  • 15-05-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭

I was recently hit with that virus that locks your pc with that Garda message thingy, anyway, was able to remove it with spyhunter and nearly all is good.

My only existing problem is when I log into my online banking site, no problem logging in & viewing my accounts but for example, if I wish to transfer money from one account to another, I can go all the way but when I click confirm, it logs me out automatically

Any ideas on this one? I have a dell inspiron with windows 7 & not technically gifted in the pc area :o

Help appreciated, can do all online banking on phone and work pc

If in the wrong forum, mods feel free to move,

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Security>Virus & Malware Removal.
    You might get better help here.

Advertisement