Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Art support studies???

Options
  • 15-05-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Just wondering.....how easy is it to get 10 out of 10 in support studies???? What exactly do you need?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

ronan74 wrote: »
    Just wondering.....how easy is it to get 10 out of 10 in support studies???? What exactly do you need?

First of all, was it not all supposed to be done like a month ago? I had a deadline of 1st of May and did 3 of my prep sheets the night before to get them finished.

Basically what you need is to find an artist or sculptor who does similar work, write about them and stick on a few pictures.

Also include backround info, what you did, and why, what it means to you.

I did the theme of 'My place' and said New York was my place because I was born there. I included 9/11 and stuff too.

Advertisement