Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject Added to Blackboard list??

Options
  • 15-05-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

A few of us in final year have noticed a new subject being added to our Blackboard under the subject, it says 'PB012 (name of degree)'..... anyone any idea what this means?? someone said it could be for ppl getting below a 2.1..... HELP!! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Don't worry, it's on mine too and I've been getting a 1.1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

I'm in first year arts and mine is "PO03: Arts PB". Wonder what it means :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AislingSmyth19

I have "PO03: Arts PB" too :/ But if you go to the roster, ALL my friends are in it too, maybe it's the whole year group?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

I think it's your overall programme office ie all arts students have same, or all vet students, or whatever, just so general announcements/info about your degree can be given, but not specific to your year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Programme Board

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

I have "PO03: Arts PB" too :/ But if you go to the roster, ALL my friends are in it too, maybe it's the whole year group?
    I have this too, "PO03: Arts PB" but I'm in final year and when I click on roster there's nobody else in it. Anyone else have this?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

muffinz wrote: »
    I have this too, "PO03: Arts PB" but I'm in final year and when I click on roster there's nobody else in it. Anyone else have this?

Yeah, I have the exact same, not too worried about it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Don't know if anyone is still getting concerned about this addition to BB, but mine had been changed to add 'For Communication Only'. They've probably have a few emails from some students.

Advertisement