Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What date does the BTEA?

Options
  • 15-05-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

I am wondering what date the BTEA ends so I am down there that day or the very next day to sign on.

Can anyone tell me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

You should get a letter out informing you of your last payment of BTEA, where to collect your jobseekers and when to sign on. Some offices have already posted this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Marsden wrote: »
    You should get a letter out informing you of your last payment of BTEA, where to collect your jobseekers and when to sign on. Some offices have already posted this out.

I called my office and they just said when the course is officially over I need to come in?

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

dusf wrote: »
    I called my office and they just said when the course is officially over I need to come in?
    Strange, I got my letter out last week and it had the dates all on it for me. One of the other lads was asked to send in a letter from the college stating when the year officially ends. I guess they each have a different policy.

Advertisement