Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to education allowence

Options
  • 15-05-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have a question.

Last week I get from social welfare forms for BTEA,I continue this September a second year of collage. I complete the forms but question is how they pay in post office or in bank account, if I continue the collage this September?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I always got my payments through a bank account. It will be through your bank account from September

• Registered Users Posts: 5 engel123456

even in summer time I get payment to my bank account?

No you go back to job-seekers allowance or benefit (which ever you were on before you started your course) for the summer when you are off your course then in September its goes back to the bank. Cant remember if you have to fill more forms out for next year though

thanks for information!!!

I think if I go to holidays I need go to social welfare get the form for go to holidays!!!

I ask this question because someone told me if you no in summer collage you get your money in bank account BTEA.

• Advertisement

are they start pay strata away in post office the my allowance?

Its probably best you go into your local social welfare office. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

are they start pay strata away in post office the my allowance?

Your btea will go back to jobseekers allowance and will be paid into the post office. If you want to go on holidays you need to go into your sw office about 1 week before you go and fill up a UP30 form.

Advertisement