Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panini football stickers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Denis Bergkamp looks like this fella's small brother :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYr0fMAASu6WeqXq0gOMoFw0G7SyvyBKPFrMohHPU2Mob4Lh-Pstickers-from-Old-School--023.jpg

Lee Sharpe's hairstyle the amount of lads that used have that,myself included :o

stickers-from-Old-School--011.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Flip, another Lineker. Anyone want to swap? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

When lunchtime conversations were limited to this:

Have it, have it, have it, need it, need it, have it, aww need it badly, need it badly! Have it, need it, need it, have it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I think it was USA90 when I collected nearly all the stickers. Was missing about 4 or 5 at the end of it.

Then one day I counted them all an estimated how much money I would have if I had saved the money instead. It was about IE£20 :eek:

That was the end of me and sticker books. I did have a great idea for saving money from it, which An Post stole for their kids savings accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

My brothers and I collected them in the late 70's

Loved the smell when the 5 sticker pack was first opened.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

When lunchtime conversations were limited to this:

Have it, have it, have it, need it, need it, have it, aww need it badly, need it badly! Have it, need it, need it, have it...

Wait go back, what was that one? No, I have it, keep going, have it, have it,
    hurry up the bell is about to go! :)

Loads more on this site, where you can buy complete sets:

http://www.londoncigcard.co.uk/products.php?list=16&pg=1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'm just marginally too young for Panini to have been the major brand - Merlin were the main one in my era.

I looked at the prices for the current generation Topps ones, absolutely horrendous. Must be one think that's raced ahead of inflation.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭viktor1104

Anybody have any old cards or album for sale or swap?

Advertisement