Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Geography - How many Regions?

Options
  • 15-05-2013 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hey
    I just wanted to ask if you could just study one irish region and One european region instead of the two?

Like Just studying WOI And Paris Basin instead of Both WOI + GDA and Mezzogiorno?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

They have asked to compare the two regions before I'm sure? I'm almost sure there has been a question asking to compare the Dublin region and West anyway.. Maybe learn one really well from each and have an idea of the other ones?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Yea you could be asked to compare and contrast, it's only been done once or twice before but since its a new thing Id say we'll be asked it for something!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Elceeney

Our teacher sort of hinted that we should do this. It cuts down the work-load by a lot and the chance of getting a question you can't do is very slim.

Advertisement