Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Self build in Cork in 2013

Options
  • 15-05-2013 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,
    I have spent some time now trying to get an idea of the costs associated with a self-build in 2013 from architectural design / engineering support throughout the build to planning to cost of good quality insulation etc…. I have good hands on experience in construction industry, with a lot of project management experience from other industries.
    I am looking to build a 3000Sq foot bungalow. Anyone out there completed one recently that’s willing to share experiences. I know there is lots of stuff to consider, and I am in the process of getting stuck into many relevant threads already here, but if anyone has similar experiences to share I really would appreciate it.

PM.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Did you have any joy getting rough costs together?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pmac3978

Afraid I didn't get anything, how about yourself?

Advertisement