Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap wooden flooring / Liquidation Sale / Auction

Options
  • 14-05-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

http://lslc.ie/

i'm looking for cheap wooden flooring for a rented house and came across these guys in limerick who have very cheap flooring.

as an aside there is also an Auction on this saturday, not sure of the quality of the stuff but Doors, floors wardrobes and loads of other stuff listed.

check out the site, i'm goign to head up on saturday to get the flooring and check out some of the other stuff.

BTW i'm not affiliated in any way to these guys as i said i'm just looking for cheap wooden floors

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Looks good but where are they? The web site doesn't say .... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Oracle wrote: »
    Looks good but where are they? The web site doesn't say .... :confused:

Yes it does...
    We are located at Unit 41, Eastlink Business Park which is located in the centre of the business park on the left

http://lslc.ie/location

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Ok thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

got sorted for the wooden floors great value with free underlay. 5.99 sq/yard

the auction was a disaster, not great stock at all i wonder if they actually sold anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Why would you want a wooden floor ? Sure it'll rot !! Carpets are the big thing now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

charlemont wrote: »
    Why would you want a wooden floor ? Sure it'll rot !! Carpets are the big thing now...

Random comment of the day?

If your floors are rotting your house has damp issues, carpet isn't going to help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement