Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study leave for ACCA Professional Papers

Options
  • 14-05-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi

I need some advice on the standard or the average paid study leave people get form their companies when sitting the Acca professional papers.

The company i work for give 2 days per exam(the day of the exam and 1 days study leave) but this is accorss the board, so any employees studying much easier exams get the same.

They have said to find out what other companies give and they will try get me more days.

Any feedback would by greatly appreciated!

Thanks

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

SMSCH13 wrote: »
    Hi

I need some advice on the standard or the average paid study leave people get form their companies when sitting the Acca professional papers.

The company i work for give 2 days per exam(the day of the exam and 1 days study leave) but this is accorss the board, so any employees studying much easier exams get the same.

They have said to find out what other companies give and they will try get me more days.

Any feedback would by greatly appreciated!

Thanks

:)

That is the standard time off for Acca exams in industry. If you were in practice you would get a week study leave and the day of the exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Same with CIMA.

Also, salaries for trainee accountants are generally higher for those working in industry rather than practice.

Advertisement