Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business PANIC

Options
  • 14-05-2013 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Trying to study and nothing is going into the head!!!

Should I just do all HL papers until exam? Would that guarantee a B2/B1 ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

study exam papers would help but with such little time left i suggest you try and make or ask for predictions about the exams this might help cut down your work load

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Business is the most unpredictable exam in the LC and has been since day 1. But make sure you know units 5,6 and 7 perfectly for the ABQ and unit 1 is easy and a defo question for section 1 of long questions. Keep looking at the short question solutions. They are pretty much repeating themselves now.

Like look the past papers and you will see that 50% of the book doesnt relate to the questions. Like my chapter on EU is 25 pages long only like 4 pages of it are ever asked

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Business is a bad subject to attempt to cram, definitely cover the abq as best you can but as was said above the papers arent exactly predictable... I've covered units two to six since the pres and even that has required the most time of any if my subjects since that point...

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

Gonna have to just skim Unit 1,2/3,5,6,7.

Have to move onto Biology cause my time has been consumed by business!!

Advertisement