Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability allowance correspondence

Options
  • 14-05-2013 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm hoping somebody can help please.

I was approved for DA last week, I got a few letters about it etc etc etc.

Is there a weekly letter for DA like there is for JA/JB? Or is it all just an automatic transfer to the bank?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

When you completed the DA application form it asked you if you wished to be paid the money into the bank or to the PO.

Also, in the most recent correspondence you had from them, confirming your eligibility for DA, it would have stated your payment method.

If you cannot remember what your preference was at the time, or you cannot find the most recent correspondence, you will have to ring 1890927770.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

It says it will be paid directly to my bank, I am just wondering if I will still get a weekly letter from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Once it's all set you wont get a weekly letter, just check your bank account each week to make sure payment went in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

Advertisement