Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job seakers qualified/disqualified ???

Options
  • 14-05-2013 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience regards recieving a letter stating you are qualified for a job seakers payment and also one stating that you have been disqualified! I recieved both in the post together, both letters dated with the same date and both signed by the same person! The letter aslo states that inqiuries can only be made on certain days which are unfortunetly a few days away!! Also the letter I recieved stating I qualify also has two different dates in which my claim will be activated for collection and two different dates for the next signing on day! I am so confused, I have never delt with the social welfare before. I have no idea what to make of this. Should I just go to their offices and ask for an explanation without waiting for the assigned days!! Its already a harrowing experience having to go and basicly beg for money, why can't they make this a little easier for people!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭hawthorne

Phone them- it sounds like a mistake from social welfare. I hope the letter securing your payment is the correct one !

Advertisement