Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibood 46" TV €499.95

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Was going to post this too, looks absolutely too good to be true though, it's active 3D also, was expecting passive. Must be a catch? Surely?

£547 on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭mirec

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Sold out anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭dartup

sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Sold out just as I was gonna jump on it. Dammit!

• Advertisement

Might get it of amazon.de for the extra few quid.
    Is it a good tv? Couldnt find many reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Might get it of amazon.de for the extra few quid.
    Is it a good tv? Couldnt find many reviews

Check out how warranty works because it can be huge hassle to send it to Germany for repair if that's how warranty states. I bought LG mobile at amazon.de and had to pay €10 twice to send it for "free" warranty repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

also check if amazon will even ship it here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

Oh why did I have to see this now :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Barr wrote: »

It was ibood, blessing in disguise you "missed out", get it from another retailer with better customer service

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Barr wrote: »

I concur. F me I woulda jumped on that had I seen it last nite. When did this appear was it yesterday's deal? in that someone saw this late last nite?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭maggy_thatcher

Leslie91 wrote: »
    I concur. F me I woulda jumped on that had I seen it last nite. When did this appear was it yesterday's deal? in that someone saw this late last nite?

ibood refreshes at 11pm Irish time every night.

I've bought a few things with them, and wouldn't really recommend them in general - *really* slow service and crazy shipping charges for most items (minimum €12.95).

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

ibood refreshes at 11pm Irish time every night.

I've bought a few things with them, and wouldn't really recommend them in general - *really* slow service and crazy shipping charges for most items (minimum €12.95).

They do tell you that it will be slow.
    *The expected shipping date of this product is 17 May 2013
    I bought the HTC 8X last week. it was 275 instead of 450 so dont really mind paying the 12.95 if the "package price" is much less

Advertisement