Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted SRAM Compact, SRAM FD (Rival, Force or Red, 175mm GXP) Crankset

Options
  • 13-05-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a SRAM Compact Crankset (Rival, Force or Red GXP) in a 175mm length. Must be in good condition.

I have a used (but good) Rival 170mm 53/39 or an nearly new Ultegra (172 or 175, will have to check) Compact to swap if interested. Otherwise cash waiting.

Also looking for a SRAM FD braze on (Not Apex), similar condition. I have a SRAM Rival FD, 34.9 Clamp in exchange otherwise cash.

I dont have a thing about the excellent Apex but wanting to match group where possible.

Many thanks,

A.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Junior

The Rival Compact what BCD is it and how are the rings on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Oops, it's 53\39, 110 BCD I think. Chainrings look ok.
    I bought it secondhand and was assured it had covered 2600kms. It was never used by me and I need 175.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Junior

Ok man I was looking for a set of compact rings - no worries, best of luck with sale.

Advertisement